Sunday, July 1, 2012

My Valentines

Dave, of course, was working on Valentine's Day this year so we celebrated a couple days early with a full day to ourselves thanks to my mom, who watched the boys for us!  We started by dropping the boys off at my moms and heading to church just the two of us- it was nice to be able to sit in the service and listen to the message for a change!  Usually I am in the toddler room since Sam has had separation anxiety from literally day one.  Dave and I had reservations for a couple's massage in Manhattan Beach, so as soon as the service was over we rushed out to make it on time... and we did!  It was so nice and relaxing, and I really wanted to take a nap after that!  Instead, though, we headed over to Cupcakes Couture to taste some of their goodies... and goodies they were!  We couldn't decide what to get so we ended up getting three cupcakes and splitting them between the two of us.  Freaking. Delicious.  No wonder they won Cupcake Wars!  After our cupcakes we went for a walk on the pier, then headed home to exchange gifts before heading out to a nice dinner, just the two of us.  It was such a great date day!

On our actual Valentine's Day, the boys and I had a great time!  We played, the boys opened gifts from mommy and daddy (lego sets, of course- their newest obsession), and ended the day by running around in their fireman towels after bathtime.  I love all three of my sweet Valentines!
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug 

 

1 comment:

  1. I love your valentines too...and you!
    love, grandma

    ReplyDelete