Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Happy Birthday, Sweet Samuel!

We took Sam to Disneyland on his birthday, but I still wanted him to have a small family party like we do whenever someone else has a birthday.  We had one a few days earlier for my dad's birthday, and the day after Disneyland we were at our friends' house for Savannah's birthday... Sam loves having little family birthday parties so much, and I wanted him to know that this was his turn.  So after Savannah's party we went home for Sam's nap and then we all headed over to my parents' house for a party!

After dinner the boys played Star Wars Lego games with Uncle Travis, and then Sam opened his gifts
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
 
 

I was going to make a cake for Sam's party, but seeing how much Sam enjoyed the brownies that we had for my dad's birthday a few days earlier I decided that we would go that route instead of a cake... it was a good decision!  He had so much fun singing "Happy Birthday" to himself, and celebrating when he blew out the candles!
 

And then they continued playing video games with Uncle Travis.  It was a fun little party, and Sam had a great time!  And look how much he has grown and changed in the last two years!!!
Sam, 1 week

 

1 comment: