Sunday, May 1, 2011

'Tubby' In The Tub

Sam's belly enters into a room 3 minutes before he does.  He's not really a fat kid, from the ribcage up he's actually pretty normal... his arms are almost skinny, even!  But that belly... well, let's just say I wouldn't be surprised if to discover that it's being orbited by a tiny little moon.  

Needless to say, one of Sam's many nicknames is 'Tubby'.
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Seriously.
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

 By the way, His Tubbiness is enjoying bath time much more these days.  He's even whined a couple times when it was time to get out!  

He and his bath time buddy (well, really his all-the-time buddy) have a great time playing with their tub toys together.
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Though I must say, I'm surprised that there is even room for Jack in there with Sam's belly!
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

And don't worry, I know that didn't fool you with any of those segues... I'm sure you were well aware that I am using Sam's massive gut as an excuse to show you these pictures ;) 

By the way, I know this post is unevenly weighted towards Sam, but these days Jack pretty much refuses to let the camera see anything but the back of his head unless I bribe and/or threaten him, so I was lucky to get what I did!  The back of his head is pretty cute, but photos like that could get boring pretty quickly without my little Sam the Ham (that is, Sam with the Ham-shaped belly!) to keep things interesting!
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

(See what I mean?)

No comments:

Post a Comment