Saturday, April 30, 2011

A Bouncing Birthday

My cousin's daughter was born just 10 days after Sam was born, and we were so excited to get to attend her birthday party!  They held it at a really cool place called Pump It Up, and we had such a great time!  There were many different inflatable structures to jump in, climb on and/or slide down, and I am seriously thinking of having our next party in a place like that!!!

I even got to go down the slides with Jack a few times since my mom was there to hold Sam for me!
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

And my dad loved playing with Jack as an excuse for acting like a kid!

I even managed to convince my mom to go down the slide!  Okay, it might not have been me that persuaded her... it may have been the irresistible pleadings of her almost-4-year-old grandson... but who's to say?  Either way, it was pretty obvious that she enjoyed it!
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

I took Sam down the smallest slide... he enjoyed it, but still wasn't quite sure what to make of it.  I am pretty sure that at point he was focused on the fact that there were other people there, and he has a pretty deep social-paranoia and wasn't quite able to relax just yet.
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

The birthday girl seemed to be having a great time bouncing around in there!  She is such a happy little girl and has such a sweet smile :)
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

It wasn't until the crowd left the 5 of us to ourselves in the basketball-court-bounce-house and Sam was able to watch Jack enjoying himself until Sam relaxed enough to allow himself to have fun


Once he finally relaxed he had a great time!  He loved crawling and cruising around in there, and he even learned to jump from his seated position!!!
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Here is a video of Sam's bouncing!  He's already so much more coordinated than Jack, was... or still is!


As much fun as they were having, they didn't mind too terribly when it was time to get out to go to the party room for pizza and cake!
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Wasn't the cake so cute?  I just had to get a picture of it... I loved the butterflies and especially the ladybugs!
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

The birthday girl really enjoyed her cake, too!


We had such a great time, it was such a fun party!


1 comment:

  1. What a fun memory for everyone. Thanks!
    Grandpa and I really enjoyed this!

    ReplyDelete