Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Celebrating Our Samuel, Part V: Wrapping it up!

This will probably (hopefully) be the last post on Sam's first birthday.
For Part I (setup) go here
For Part II, the petting zoo, go here
For Part III and pony/donkey rides, go here
and for Part IV and the birthday boy's first cake experience, go here.

I'm just going to post photos and few words in this post... the kids had a great time with the pinata and listened very well to the rules (my pinata rule is DON'T MOVE because I'm always so terrified that someone is going to get knocked out!)
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug






We let Emmaleigh go last so that she could finish it off!


Jack didn't quite understand that he was supposed to pick the candy up off the ground... when he looked up and saw the candy falling out of the pinata, he put his bag up to try to catch the candy on the way down!


And a few random picture that never made it into the other posts...
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug


And of course, thanks again so much to my parents and my sister for their help with the party and watching the boys while Dave and I were occupied with party things, and to Joel, Ang, my mom and brother for helping to document the party by taking pictures and manning my cameras!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment