Monday, June 7, 2010

Blog Break...

And this time it has been due to neither of the reasons that I mentioned in this post! No, this time the long break has been because our internet went out 2 weeks ago and we haven't been able to figure it out! I've been able to intermittently steal borrow a neighbor's bandwidth (that's the right word, right?), as I'm doing now, but my newer laptop isn't able to connect to that for some reason and my older laptop, the one with the broken screen, is hooked up to the desktop's monitor, and I'm not always able to sit at for very long. But this is a good opportunity to post out of order, like I said that I was going to do, also in this post.

So, here we go *deep breath*...

Look how freaking cute my kids are!!!


Yes, Sammy looks a little scared. He adores Jack, but he feels a little safer from a distance, when Jack isn't holding him. Jack tends to love with very strong arms, and though he has yet to actually shmush Sam, I know that Sam is thinking that it's only a matter of time. But really, he does adore Jack Jack! See how Jack makes him laugh?



How do you think I got Sam to smile so beautifully for his 3 month pictures? That's right... big brother to the rescue!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment