Monday, February 8, 2010

Testing From Windows Live Writer…

I got a new computer!  I know that I mentioned that Jack dropped my computer and cracked my screen… we were going to have Dave just try to fix it himself, but we found a really good deal on a better computer, and figured we might as well just go for it.  This computer is pretty cool… as soon as I get used to Windows 7 rather than Windows XP!  That was one reason I wasn’t totally sure that I wanted a new computer, but I figured that I’d need a new computer in a few years anyway and so I may as well get used to a new setup now!  Anyway, this computer comes with a program called Windows Live Writer… apparently it’s supposed to make blogging that much easier!  I just need to figure out how to do certain things… so please hang in there while I test things out!

I just can’t figure out how to link to a photo from my smugmug site rather than uploading it directly to the post itself…

No comments:

Post a Comment