Thursday, February 4, 2010

Babysitting Is Serious Business

When it's our turn to babysit Luke, Jack makes sure that Luke is never out of his sight... and rarely even out of his arms! He tells me that "Baby Luke needs to sit right here!" And if Jack needs to do something that Luke can't do (for example: go potty on the potty chair or clean up his toys), he always makes sure that he tells me what Luke needs to be doing while Jack is occupied ("Baby Luke needs to stay right here: I have to go potty! Don't move, Baby Luke!"). I think that he thinks that he is the one that is babysitting, not me!

I think that fact that he takes babysitting so seriously is a good sign that he loves his cousin... and he's going to be such a great big brother! Don't let his not-so-serious hairdo fool you... Jack is in control!







No comments:

Post a Comment