Thursday, December 17, 2009

Thanksgiving

This was the first year that Dave had Thanksgiving off in a very long time! We've had a lot going on this year, but overall it is still so easy to see how much we are blessed. Having Dave home was just icing on the cake this year, as we have so much to be thankful for! So much, in fact, that I'm not even going to try to list them here ;)

Dave was working the day before, so on his way home that morning he stopped to pick up his mom on the way home and the four of us (well, including Sam, the five of us!) went out for a yummy Thanksgiving breakfast at The Original Pancake House- one of my favorite places! Not very Thanksgiving-y, but I adore breakfast foods, so I was thankful! Jack Jack was thankful, too... he loves his Grandma Han and was very excited that she was with us. And he got to eat pancakes! When we were on our way home, Jack was a little concerned that going home meant that Thanksgiving was over, but we assured him that we still had a lot of fun planned for the day. He asked if Grandma Han could stay and play with him for a little bit, and was very excited when we told him yes! He had a lot of fun with her, and Dave and I were very pleased to see how happy Jack made her.

I was so pleased to get such a nice picture of the two of them both smiling! It's going up in Jack's room (once we get our act together and start putting his Big Boy room together), and she's getting one as part of her Christmas present. Don't tell her!


After Jack and Grandma Han got to play together, we took her home and then headed over to my aunt's house for a Thanksgiving feast! Jack was also very excited about that. He loves to go to Nana's house(he calls her Nana because that's what her grandkids- his cousins- call her), and he was very excited that we were going to get to "eat Thanksgiving"! He was having so much fun, that he cried when it was time to go home! Poor kid!

Yes, I always look this tired. Yes, I am as tired as I look. Yes, I'm pretty blessed to have such a handsome and sexy husband who tells me I look beautiful even though I know otherwise.


Jack's favorite part of Thanksgiving- playing with grandpa!


Jack's other favorite part of Thanksgiving- holding baby Luke!


And just for fun, here is me at 27 weeks pregnant.


I hope your Thanksgiving was a great as ours was!

No comments:

Post a Comment