Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Water Babies

I've been meaning to sign Jack up for swim classes for a long time, but I never got around to actually picking up the phone and signing him up. I finally decided that if I plan on giving him swim classes for his birthday, then I couldn't put it off and I'd have to sign him up! So I talked to Ang and we decided to sign both of our boys up for a Mommy and Me swim class! Jack adores the water, and on the first day of class he was sooo excited when I told him that we were going to go swimming with Aunt Ang and Baby Austin!

I snapped one pic before we left, but I didn't want to take my nice camera to leave it unattended while we were in the pool, so the rest of the pics/videos are from either mine or Ang's P&S cameras...



The pre-swim pic


My mom came along to our second lesson to take pics and videos for us! Thanks mom!

Here are the four of us... Jack, Me, Ang and Austin



Video time! You'll have to pardon the terrible sound, though



And this is from this weekend... I had a scrapbooking retreat and Dave was so sweet to bring Jack to visit because I missed him sooooo much! I took a break from scrapbooking to play with my boy in the pool! Check out his 'dogpaddle'!





To see more pics and video from our swim class, head over to visit Ang at www.IHeartWombats.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment