Monday, July 20, 2009

Mark Your Calendars...

... for some unknown date in February! I mean, if you want to mark an actual date, then you can mark February 22, 2010- since that's the day that Baby #2 is due- but we all know how predictable babies can be, right?

In case you haven't guessed it by now, we had our first prenatal appointment today! We dropped Jack Jack off at my mom's house and Dave and I headed over to the doctor's office. Our appointment was at 1:50, and I like to be early, so we got there at 1:25. As soon as we sat down, they called us in (pays to be early!) and the nurse took care of us so quickly that we saw the doctor at 1:40! I'm definitely going early from now on! Anyway, long story short, we have a healthy little baby in there! I'm 9 weeks pregnant today, and that makes Baby #2's EDD (estimated date of delivery) February 22, 2010!

*sidenote: have you tried to type 2010 yet? I keep typing 20010 because I say two-thousand-ten in my head... I need to start thinking twenty-ten! This will be an interesting adjustment in January!

So, without further ado, here is our baby's very first Baby Picture! Isn't he or she beautiful? (Okay, so I know not everyone is going to be able to 'see' the baby in these pictures unless I point out exactly what it is you're looking at -ie, head, feet, body, sac, hands...- but I promise, that's a baby, and it's beautiful!)





No comments:

Post a Comment