Thursday, October 7, 2010

Shaver Lake Vacation, Part 6: Leftovers

I've been having so much fun writing these posts about Shaver Lake!  We had such a fun vacation, and I really enjoyed reliving it through my blog!  I have so much more to post about our vacation that didn't make it into the previous posts, so I am going post my leftovers all in one place... right here!  Get ready!

Jack asked me to do this, and he wore it like this for the rest of the day.  He insisted.
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

When not everyone fits in the boat, but everyone wants to watch the wakeboarders/tubers/waterskiers, the jet-skis tag along!
The view from the boatPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Waterskiing... none of us had been in YEARS!
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Playing on the beach:
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

I cannot wait to go back!




1 comment: