Thursday, March 4, 2010

Catching Up…

Sam is two weeks old today, and we are all so in love! I will, of course, update as time (and kids) allows, but know that we’re all doing really well! I’m amazed at how much better and easier my recovery is this time, and how different it is to have a newborn that doesn’t cry every second of the day (at least, not yet!). In the two weeks since he was born, Sam has already spent as much time sleeping as Jack spent crying and as much time crying as Jack spent sleeping. I’m told that Sam’s behavior is much more typical of a newborn, and I’m hoping that he will continue to be an easier baby!

I am so excited to be able to share Sam’s birth story with you, and as soon as I get it ready I will post it! Before I can get those posted (those, because Sam’s story isn’t complete without Jack’s story, and I need to share both with you!), I have two events to post, as you know that I can’t stand to post out of order! Also, I’m hoping to redecorate my blog soon so please pardon any broken links or mismatched elements as I switch things over… it has been a while since I’ve played with it and it may take a while once I get started!

1 comment: