Friday, December 17, 2010

We're Running Out Of Bubbles & Blue Paint

Yet another post about the fun we have in our backyard!  I hope you're not tired of these, because I certainly am not!  On this particular day, we were painting and mowing bubbling the lawn while Sam entertained us with the music from his table of instruments!
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Sam had just turned 7 months, and boy was he loving being 7 months old!
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Jack was having fun painting, and failing at keeping it off of his fingers... it's fine with me if he gets messy, and I keep telling him that, but that boy never has liked being messy!  (Though the same cannot be said for his hair... I am pretty sure that his hair has decided to be a perpetual mess just to thumb its nose at us!)

And after painting, we played with bubbles...
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

... and Jack mowed the lawn, stopping intermittently to stomp the bubbles that the lawnmower spit out.
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Sam tried to crawl after Jack, as he was fascinated by the noise of the lawnmower.  Unfortunately he wasn't very fond of the grass.  That, and, you know, he hadn't quite figured out how to crawl yet!
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Yes, I think it's safe to say that we thoroughly enjoy our backyard... and that I should probably go buy some more bubbles and blue paint!
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

And a video!  I tried to post a longer one that had more laughing and less frantic breathing, but it was having difficulty uploading so here is a shorter one:

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute. Poor Sammy has scratchy skin, I see. The boys are so cute in the pictures and I love the bubbles on the grass picture also, the sun catching the hair on Jacks shoulder.
    love,
    grandma

    ReplyDelete