Friday, May 8, 2009

In Mugsy's Opinion

This is Mugsy


He belongs to my sister. She brings him over to play sometimes because they don't have a backyard.


At least, that's the reason she gives me. It may or may not actually be because she likes playing with Jack Jack, and he loves playing with her and Mugsy, too!


On this particular day, he decided that it would be fun to hide behind his daddy's level, which was on the patio due to the ongoing-and-probably-never-ending bathroom project


Did I mention that my sister is expecting a baby? We're all very excited!!!


Probably no one is more excited than Mugsy, as you can see exactly what he thinks of Amy's growing belly. I mean, either that or he's practicing his babysitting... and if so then apparently he is slightly confused.


No comments:

Post a Comment