Friday, July 5, 2013

Summer Swim Class

Last summer I signed Jack up for two sessions of swim class, which ended up being too much for us, but really helped Jack's swimming!  He was still pretty flail-y, but I saw a definite improvement in his ability, which of course I was very pleased about.  What I was even more pleased about, though, was that his level of enthusiasm never flagged!  He may still have been a sinker, but he was also still the most joyful sinker I've ever seen!

The other thing that amazed me was that Sam, who was not two-and-a-half, still remembered Jack's swim classes from the year before!  When we got up to the observation deck on the first day he immediately asked me if I had brought a banana for him to eat... which is what I had done the year before!  He had a lot of fun watching his brother's swim classes.  The first day, as we watched Jack walk through the doors and disappear into the locker room to get to the pool Sam said "I love him, momma!"  Me too, kid.  Me too.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
 
 
 

Love my little swimmer boy!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment