Saturday, July 6, 2013

Celebrating My New Soon-To-Be Nephew

I was honored to be able to throw my sister another baby shower as she anticipated the arrival of another baby boy!  I was very excited to have another nephew, and my boys were very excited to have another baby cousin!
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

I had too much fun making the cake and the cookie party favors
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

And I enlisted my mom for help with a couple more turtle-y touches: a turtle watermelon (watermelon is Amy's favorite, so that was perfect!), and a turtle diaper sculpture!  I was so thankful that she was willing and able to do those, as I wasn't quite sure how I would have gotten them done!  And she did a great job!
 

For the activities, we played baby shower bingo, where the guests write what they think the mom-to-be will receive and mark off their squares as she opens her gifts, and we had the guests each make a scrapbook page for the baby's book.
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

The guests of honor... the momma-to-be and the big brother-to-be!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment