Friday, January 14, 2011

80 Years Of Love

This November my Grammy turned 80 years old, and we had a party for her!  We had such a great party, and it was so fun to see the nearly 200 people show up to celebrate 80 years of Grammy.  Here are a few pictures from that day

The birthday girl!
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

A closeup of the cake I made for the party

My cousin Daniel works in Louisiana on the rigs in the gulf... he had been gone for so long and he surprised everyone by coming home for the party!  As soon as he got off the boat he hopped on a plane- we were all happy to see him, but none more so than his mom (my Aunt Joanne) and Grammy!
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Grammy and her 5 daughters and their husbands (we were missing Uncle Tom and his wife)
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Grammy and most of her grandchildren
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Grammy and most of her grandchildren and their spouses and kids

Grammy and my family
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Me and my men

Grammy and my mom's boys

I have soooo many more pictures from this day... if you're interested in seeing them they are on facebook ;) 

1 comment:

  1. I love all these people so much!
    love,
    grandma

    ReplyDelete