Saturday, November 20, 2010

No Creative Title

This kid (love him!!!) came over to play for a few hours...
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

So we headed outside to play trains (big surprise)!

I was trying to get a close up picture of Jack's eye, so I asked him to help me out with that.  This is what I got.

I think his eyes might be on their way to turning green, but I can only see it when the light hits them just so.

Time will tell, I suppose.  And speaking of blue eyes...

I just love these boys!  It's so fun to watch the three of them interact together!  I hope that they end up the three amigos.  That is, if it stays just the three of them.  'Cause if more are added then they couldn't be the three amigos, could they?  Maybe one day there will be four of them... could they be the four amigos?  Or Five?  However many there end up being, I hope they're all best friends. 

Is this post even making any sense?

That was the last picture from this day.  The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment