Monday, September 21, 2009

I Heart Faces, Week 37- Completely Candid


So, I have totally been slacking on my entries into I Heart Faces' challenges every week, but when I saw that this week's theme was "Completely Candid," I just knew that I had to enter it. Since I live with two boys who refuse to smile, look at the camera or even pause long enough for me to get a posed shot, candids are pretty much all I have!

Deciding which photo to post was pretty tough, but I finally decided that I just had to post this shot of Jack with daddy's headphones, since shows so much 'Jackness'. He is obsessed with music, and he is very serious about that obsession. I think this shot captures that perfectly.



And, as always, don't forget to head on over to I Heart Faces (you can click the button at the top of the post) for more fun, completely candid photo fun!

7 comments:

  1. Awww, what a cute picture! What kind of music does he like? :)

    I'm having my first giveaway, come and have a look :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a REALLY great picture. I just love it! Love it so much : ) Sweet as can be! Great processing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's so cute! This is an amazing photo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable shot! I have a couple music lovers myself so I'm partial to this entry!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww...this picture is so sweet! Very cute. :)

    ReplyDelete