Thursday, October 6, 2011

Who Knew?

So, apparently people other than my mom and Ang actually DO read my blog!  Since I’ve been taking a break from it I’ve gotten quite a few emails, texts, phone calls, instant messages and facebook messages asking when I was going to start it up again… I didn’t realize that so many people enjoyed my blog!  I am humbled!  What an honor it is that you all take the time to read my (usually super long and picture heavy!) posts and are interested in what my family has been up to!  Thank you so much for the love and support, and I promise that I am ready to start it back up again and you will soon be reading about the amazing things my Jack Jack does and seeing the sweet face of my Sammy Wammy.

Of course, my OCD insists that I start back up where I left off: with Part Two of our trip to Lake Mead (you can read Part One,  here, in case you missed it, or in case you just want to refresh your memory about the many disasters of day one).  Coming soon, I promise!!!

In the meantime, if you’d like to receive my blog updates by email, you can enter your email address in the Subscription Widget to the right (for the directionally challenged, that’s this way ---> ).  After you’ve done this you will receive an email to confirm and you need to click that link to start receiving the posts via email.  Or you can just sign up via your RSS reader or use blogger’s dashboard feature if that works better for you.  Of course, once my posts are published I post a link on Facebook (due to popular request), but who knows if Facebook will think it’s a popular enough story to actually share it with you (if you can’t tell, I really hate the new changes they made!). 

I’ll be back with my next update as soon as I can get it together Winking smile

No comments:

Post a Comment