Thursday, October 20, 2011

Our 2011 Summer Vacation- Part Three

You can find Part One here...
and Part Two can be found here.

We were so anxious to get on the lake bright and early since the first two days of vacation were not quite what we had planned.  I made lunches the night before, and got everything ready so that all we had to do was get the boys dressed and breakfasted before throwing them in the car and getting the boat on the lake.  And this time I didn't forget my camera!

Cutest flagger ever ;) 
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

The disaster of Day three was simply that the clasp on the tie of my wakeboard bindings broke on my last run of the day.  And that poor Sam was pretty miserable in his lifejacket most of the time.
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Dave doesn't want me to post pictures of him on my blog any more (not like I have very many pictures of him to begin with though, right?), so I can't post some of the best ones.  However, my dad insisted that I needed to post these on my blog!  He had a great run on the water-ski... not bad for an old man, huh?
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Since we had tried out a new boat ramp that day we had a hard time finding a good spot to beach the boat.  Instead we ended up staying on the boat all day... I felt bad for poor Sam, who didn't get a break from his life jacket, but he ended up sucking it up and dealing with it.  It helped, of course, that grandma was there to distract him!
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug 

After lunch we finally gave in to Jack's pleas of "Can I go on the tube now?!" and we gave grandpa and him a ride!  He was having so much fun, and of course kept wanting to go faster!

It was so funny... the wind had really picked up by then, and it was blowing the wake all over the tubers!  Jack was laughing so hard!!!
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

His smile was plastered to his face when it was time to come in... my little daredevil is so brave!
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Since the wind had picked up and poor Sam had been in his life jacket all day, we packed the boat up and made our way back to the hotel.  Jack wasn't done playing, though, so as soon as we got back up to the room we left Dave up there to make dinner and the rest of us headed back down...
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

... to the pool!
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug 

After swimming we went back up to the room for dinner, and then we all went for a walk around the village.   We had so much fun exploring!  It was such a great little village!!!
 
 

To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment