Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Catching Up... Slowly...

We've had a ton of stuff going on here at Casa de Chaos! But, since my heart almost gave out when I forced myself to post old photos for my last post (I am still having a hard time coming to terms with the fact that I posted a story out of chronological order and am contemplating editing my posts so that it falls in the right place!), I am going to go back and play catch-up before updating with all the latest and greatest goings-on at Casa de Chaos! (Plus, that will give me time to edit my latest photos! Seriously, where does the time go?!)

So now, where were we? Oh yes, grandma's birthday! Last month we celebrated my mom's 55th birthday by dinner at Papa Guido's (one of our family's favorite places!), followed by dessert/gifts at my parents house. You know, the usual birthday plan. Mom was in heaven having both of her grandsons there, and I was thrilled about their calzone! I love calzone! Some things are just totally worth the insane heartburn! And the added bonus? Mom's birthday fell on one of Dave's few days off, so he was able to join us for a nice change!

Jack gets really excited when he gets to sing "Happy Birthday" to someone!


Luke wasn't quite sure what was going on, but he was perfectly happy to be in grandma's arms!


Sorry mom, but I had to post this picture. First, because I love my son's eyes and ginormous puppy-dog hands, and second because you cracking up just cracks me up! And I don't even remember what was so funny!


When we got back to the house, the birthday girl blew out her birthday candles (with Jack Jack's help, of course)


And then... more of the usual...

Luke slept while we fought over who got to hold him


And Uncle Travis obeyed Jack's orders for him to play the piano while Jack 'helped'



Happy birthday, mom! I hope it was a great one! And at your next birthday, you'll have three grandsons to help you blow out your candles!


No comments:

Post a Comment