Friday, November 20, 2009

I Make Him Poop!

The day after Legoland, Jack and I not-so-patiently waited for Auntie Mimi to drop of a 2 month old Baby Luke for some babysitting time! I told Jack that they were coming about an hour before they were due to arrive, and this is how he spent the hour waiting for them


As soon as Amy brought Luke in the door, Jack dove into Luke's carseat to give his baby cousin kiss after kiss! He was sooo excited that Luke was there to 'play' with him, and he insisted on holding him most of the time. I love that Jack Jack loves his little cousin so much!

He stared at him, and pointed out all the different types of sports balls on Luke's shirt...


He gave him kiss after kiss...


And then they just stared at each other...


Then, as Jack and Luke were posing for a picture, we heard a telling noise...


Jack asked "What was that noise?" and when I told him that the noise meant that Luke was pooping, Jack thought it was the most hilarious thing ever, and started giggling soooo hard!


And that's how Amy found us when she came to pick up Luke... Jack greeted her with a smile, a giggle, and "I make Baby Luke POOP!"

No comments:

Post a Comment