Tuesday, July 17, 2012

A Battle Of Epic Proportions

I didn't feel like I'd be a good mom if I continued to allow my children to run around in the backyard in their hooded sweatshirts- with the hoods up, of course- once the weather got much warmer, so I went ahead and made them their very own Jedi robes!  They were thrilled, and I felt much better about their backyard training sessions now that their very necessary Jedi garb was made from a much lighter material than the fleece sweatshirts they had previously insisted on wearing!

(note, I have since made a few slight alterations, including hemming Sam's robe)
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
 
 

Favorite part of this video: when Jack uses the Force on Sam, and Sam screams "No!  Save me!"

Favorite part of this one: Sam singing his rendition of the Imperial March, followed by his skillful slaying of the bad guy

 

No comments:

Post a Comment