Monday, April 13, 2009

The Bunny, The Bunny! Yeah, I Love The Bunny!

When I was still pregnant with Jack, my mom gave him a big stuffed Bunny for Easter (He was supposed to have already been there for a week, but he was quite stubborn). We took a picture of my belly with the bunny, and after he was born we took a picture of him with the bunny every month so that we could look back and remember how he had grown! I was very consistent with the bunny pictures up until he was 19 months old, when I decided that I would just take them on his birthdays from now on. So, it's been a while since I've taken these, but here is his TWO YEAR bunny picture!




For a slideshow of all of the past bunny pictures, click here.

(If you're not a Veggie Tales fan then you probably don't get the title reference. For clarification, watch the video below)

No comments:

Post a Comment